Welcome to the KYOCERA Document Solutions UK blog
I’m delighted to welcome you to the new KYOCERA Document Solutions UK blog.
The blog will be your place to come to learn more about KYOCERA in the UK, along with our people, our industry, general office life and how to get the most from your KYOCERA solutions.
This new blog is the latest in a string of exciting developments to take place in the company since I joined the UK team in May 2014 as Managing Director. Some of my highlights include:
- The UK performance continues to go from strength to strength. In the previous three years we had grown by 77%, and I’ve worked with the UK team and our valued partners since then to develop our UK & Ireland business further
- We’ve continued our evolution into a solutions company, with launches across our product portfolio of hardware, software and services. Most notable in the UK was the launch of our innovative new Cloud Printing Service in May, which takes a private cloud based approach to outsourcing the processing, routing and management of print traffic
- We listened to our customers and launched our first 3D printers to the market, thanks to a strategic partnership with 3D Systems. So far this partnership has seen two different product ranges launched, tailored to schools and small businesses and R&D, universities and small production respectively
- We’ve seen impressive growth for our suite of application software, powered by HyPAS, with demand increasing by over 156% in the last twelve months. One HyPAS app that has been particularly well received is Teaching Assistant, with the teachers we met at BETT in January telling us how invaluable it has become
- We opened our impressive new technology suite in The City of London, which allows us to support our ambitious growth plans in the legal and financial sector
- We’ve made stars of some of our staff and recognised their contribution to the company and its growth, with the launch of our brand new advertising campaign featuring employee volunteers
We look forward to sharing more from our company and team through the pages of this blog, so make sure you visit regularly for all the latest news and opinions.